1741 Business Center Drive, Suite 200 Herndon, VA 20170 US
HERNDON VA 20170
As the Point-of-sale (POS) Technician, you will assist any venue having trouble resolving technical issues with Point-of-sale systems as well as helping with any IT related needs for restaurant locations. Candidate will also assist, when necessary, with any POS implementations for new venues.
- Act as the POS support liaison for all restaurant locations.
- Provide onsite and remote support for POS systems (Square and Toast) including training, configuration, monitoring, and customization.
- Perform hardware and software troubleshooting with restaurant teams
- Aid in installation, relocation and re-installation of equipment when required.
- Develop and improve documentation to support problem analysis and resolution.
- Build custom reports
- 3+ years in a help desk or POS tech support role.
- Quality Assurance experience is a plus.
- Information Technology degree or industry relevant experience
- Experience troubleshooting hardware/software products.
- Experience with networking concepts.
- Customer Service Oriented is a must as you will be a point of contact for everything IT
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and great team player.
- Must be able to work independently with a high degree of self-initiative.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to effectively contribute to multiple projects in an efficient manner
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to changes in project priorities
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible work schedule.
- Point-of-Sale Hardware/programming experience
- Able to install and update Square and Toast POS systems
- Understanding of Square and Toast systems
- Experience integrating and supporting 3rd party apps (i.e. OlO, Paytronix, Gratshare)
Please send your resume by return email