Passionate Sous Chef for Awesome Italian Concept
Lone Tree, CO 80124
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching
- Performance Based Incentives
- Career Advancement
- Medical Expense & Dependent Care Reimbursement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Pay
- The Sous Chef should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Sous Chef
- A sold track record is achieving financial results is a must for the Sous Chef
- The Sous Chef must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- High volume experience of 3+ years of experience as a Sous Chef is a must for this position
Steve Kratz, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Steve Kratz spent the beginning of his career (18 years) developing and operating the Joseph Ambler Inn in Montgomeryville, PA. A 14-acre country estate was renovated into a 15 room Bed and Breakfast. Later renovations and expansions resulted in a luxurious 52 room Country Inn with fine dining, weddings, and banquets.
Steve enjoyed 5 years as Manager and then General Manager for Macaroni Grill. His experience owning and operating his own location as well as his tenure with the Brinker Organization makes him distinctly qualified to help you find your niche in this wonderful business.
Steve is married to his wife Tracy - also a restaurant professional. Steve has a daughter Nicole, and two stepsons Robert and Joseph, all in their twenties and doing well. Steve was born, raised, and has always resided in Southeastern PA. He is a big sports fan. His hobbies are golfing and reading.