555 California St, San Francisco, CA 94104 San Francisco, CA 94104 US
Our company is looking for a Production Coordinator with a passion for entertainment and events. If this sounds like the career for you, Apply Today for our location in San Francisco, CA! Our company is in search of an experienced Production Coordinator to serve existing clients, and manage incoming entertainment booking requests. We're proud to provide worry-free and remarkable experiences for our clients, boundless and well-paid jobs for our talent, and satisfying and stimulating careers for our employees. You do not want to miss this opportunity to become our Production Coordinator for our location in San Francisco, CA, Apply Today!
Title of Position: Production Coordinator
Job Description: The Production Coordinator will be in charge of receiving client information and event details and coordinating timelines and schedules of events according to the needs of the client. The Production Coordinator will need to troubleshoot and anticipate gaps in information and develop solutions. The Production Coordinator must have excellent problem solving skills and the ability to think quickly in high-stress situations. The Production Coordinator will be responsible for venue walk-throughs, talent management and ensuring our talent is representing our brand and adhering to contracted performance parameters at each event.
- Fun, Exciting Work Environment
- Insurance Benefits to be Determined by Employer
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Career Growth Opportunities
- The Production Coordinator must have 2 years minimum professional experience in the special events industry, preferably knowledgeable about event production (in any area)
- The Production Coordinator must be Fluent in Word, Excel, Google Docs and have some knowledge of Salesforce or similar CM applications
- The Production Coordinator must have a strong, confident presence and personality, excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to communicate at all functional levels and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- The Production Coordinator must have access to an insured automobile and be able to work flexible hours including weekends, evening, holidays and be able to travel when needed.
Apply Now- Production Coordinator located in San Francisco, CA
To be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com.
Franchise Partner | Hospitality Division
Joining Gecko Hospitality was a logical step for Charbel and Mahsa Atala. For more than ten years, their careers and experience have spanned across various professional industries such as travel tech, tourism, corporate law, and hospitality. As an attorney, Charbel focused on corporate and commercial matters, including regional and international mergers and acquisitions, hotel buyouts, private equity, joint ventures, corporate setups and employment matters. Mahsa, an accomplished hospitality and travel professional, led teams on how to strengthen their business performance metrics. She focused on identifying trends, anticipating needs and creating and implementing strategic plans to grow and expand the company. Equipped with a vast network and a passion for consistently meeting and exceeding customer expectations, Charbel and Mahsa are eager to gain the trust of both clients and candidates alike.