Quality of Life CAN be yours! - Assistant Manager
- Competitive Salary
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Scholarship Program
- Career Development
- The Assistant Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 year
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Assistant Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Assistant Manager
- The Assistant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Assistant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa Williams, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2018 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.