Somersworth, NH 03878
QSR- Industry Leader
*Top Bonus *Top Perks
Our Company is an industry leader with solid brand name recognition looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing Restaurant Manager to join our family. Is your focus on your guests’ experience, anticipating and understanding guests’ needs and exceed their expectations? Do you want to be rewarded AND recognized for your hard work and efforts? Do you want to work for an employee focused organization? If you are looking for a career a Restaurant Manager that has true growth potential within and the opportunity for both personal and professional pride Apply Today for our location in Somersworth, NH
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: Our Restaurant Manager will be responsible for the daily operations of the restaurant as well as assuring spectacular customer service to our guests. The Restaurant Manager will train the staff to understand stations, procedures and policies. The person in this position must maintain a positive enthusiastic atmosphere for both staff and customers to ensure a pleasant experience also be able to build great teams. Our Restaurant Manager will also ensure standards are met in health, safety, and security areas or our operations. Responsibilities of this position also include administrative and working hands on with the Management Team in maintaining a fully staffed restaurant also be able to recruit people. Strong leadership skills, strategical thinker, a passion for excellence and our comprehensive training program will prepare our Restaurant Manager for a successful career with us.
· Competitive Salary *Top in the industry
· Quarterly Bonus Potential *Top in the industry · Advancement Opportunities · Perks *Top in the industry
· Energetic Fun Working Atmosphere
· Paid Vacation
· Medical Benefits *Top in the industry
· The Restaurant Manager must have a high-volume Quick Serve or Fast Casual restaurant management experience of at least 4 years.
· A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Restaurant Manager
· The Restaurant Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial
· Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
· The Restaurant Manager should act as a “brand ambassador” for our company at all times.
Apply Now – Restaurant Manager located in Somersworth, NH
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Linda Slegel, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Linda Slegel is an Executive Hospitality Recruiter for the New England Region-MA, NH, ME, VT specializing in the placement of restaurant professionals. She is known in the industry for putting her skills, knowledge and expertise into helping candidates find their ideal positions and assisting her clients finding great new employees for their organization. Linda is a very driven and dedicated Recruiter who strives to bring the best of the best together. Linda has an exceptionally strong passion for the recruiting industry winning numerous awards throughout her career. She listens strongly to the needs and desires of the candidate with regards to what they are looking for in their next position and listens to the clients’ needs ensuring that an ideal match is met. Linda attended Rochester Institute of Technology-RIT and is currently in the process of obtaining her CPC (Certified Personnel Consultant) Certification.