Recruiter - Catering Sales Experience
Toronto, ON M4P 1E2
Title of Position: Hospitality Recruiter - Catering Sales and Event Management Division
Job Description: Must be a motivated self-starter with personal discipline and an entrepreneur attitude. Hospitality Recruiter in this position will establish recruiting needs, interview candidates and arrange meetings with our clients. Must be savvy with social media, networking and exemplary verbal and written communication skills. This person must have a continuous drive to seek new business respectfully but yet persistently all the while mentor management applicants making connections daily.
- Limitless Income Possibilities
- Monday – Friday Days
- Ability to work from home
- Ongoing Training and Access to Advanced Recruitment Systems
- Must have entrepreneurial ambition and desire to be in business for themselves
- 3 plus years experience within 4 or 5-star hotel or high volume catering company
- Full-desk recruiting experience considered a considerable asset
- Must have extensive Hospitality Management Experience, Human Resource / Recruiting, General Management or Hotel Management Experience
- A track record of excellent judgment with a reputation of integrity and professionalism
- Must have self-discipline and the ability to work independently
Scott Sinclair, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Scott Sinclair has been in the hospitality business for over 25 years and has worked in both restaurants and the hotel & resort industry. In his tenure, he has opened several properties across Canada and conducted operational needs to promote market hire and develop and ensuring long-term profitability for properties that include Fairmont Hotels, Resorts of the Canadian Rockies, and Moxie’s.
His experience has led him to be an expert in recruitment, building and motivating companies’ most valued assets -their people. Understanding the challenges hospitality professionals face in their day-to-day work life, along with understanding what companies are looking for and deserve in their future leaders, Scott forms a strong partnership with our clients in the Ontario market and has a passion for connecting great candidates with great companies.