Regional Director of Sales
- The Regional Director of Sales collaborates with the General manager of each property to create and monitor strategies to maximize revenue. Through this partnership be knowledgeable about the supply and demand dynamic of each individual hotel marketplace in order to set and monitor seasonal strategies to drive market share.
- Quickly respond to all leads that come from the property or electronically
- Uncover information about each key competitor hotel client base and key sales personnel.
- The Regional Director of Sales devotes sales time to moving any appropriate business from a competitor hotel into the hotel.
- Assist in gathering information and completing the appropriate documentation during the RFP process. Submit bids as appropriate for hotels with their region.
- The Regional Director of Sales creates processes and procedures to ensure the hotels are properly supplied with the brand approved collateral and marketing promotion materials.
- Generate leads and prospects to identify demand generators
- The Regional Director of Sales manages guest communication for group bookings and negotiated accounts
- Maximize programs and promotions offered by your hotel’s brand
- Analyze historical data to infiltrate existing accounts
- Uncover opportunities for occupancy during low demand periods, increased rate during peak nights, and assistance with development of revenue management strategies when needed
- 3+ years on-property sales experience with a major hotel chain, such as Marriott, Hilton, Choice, Wyndham, Radisson or IHG
- Ability to respond quickly to all internal communication and external customers
- Meticulously detailed multi-tasking skills
- Medical, Dental, & Vision - 100% employee coverage!
- Incentive program
- Home-office tax breaks
Meet Your Recruiter
Jeremy Nichols, CPC
Franchise Partner | Hospitality Division
Jeremy Nichols started his recruiting career in 2000 with international retail giant H&M. Based in NY, he helped open one of their first stores in the US. After a few years in operations he soon joined the US expansion team. With this role, he traveled the US and was responsible for the recruitment and hiring for emerging markets along the East Coast and throughout the Midwest.
In 2008 Jeremy joined the nation’s largest franchisee of Panera Bread, Covelli Enterprises. As the Director of Recruiting, Jeremy’s focus was on the Greater Tampa Bay market including the Gainesville, Ocala and The Villages area. Jeremy hired management and catering personnel for 30 locations. Additionally, he was responsible for the staffing of new locations as well as filling upper management positions in their corporate support office.
Jeremy has a true passion for recruiting. The relationships and connections that are made with each placement are what motivate Jeremy to find that perfect match for both candidate and employer.