Yacht Club & Resort
Our company is in search of a dedicated Resort Manager willing to go the extra mile for guests. If this sounds like you, Apply Today for our location in east end Long Island, New York! Situated in one of the most pristine locations in New England, our luxury Yacht Club & Resort is a place you’ll want to visit for a lifetime. Amenities including a luxury hotel, restaurants and bars, full service marina, space for events and weddings and much more. Our catered services provide the perfect way to relax for travelers and locals alike. If you would like to become a Resort Manager with a company within an enjoyable environment and you have at least 5 years experience as a manager at a luxury resort, don’t miss this opportunity at our location in Long Island, New York!
Title of Position: Resort Manager
Job Responsibilities: The Resort Manager sets the standard for service expectations by overseeing multiple areas of the resort. As our Resort Manager your duties will include but not be limited to: overseeing daily operation of the entire establishment, team members, and facilities, control food, beverage, and labor costs, lead management team members in safety, sanitation, and accident prevention principles. Our Resort Manager must demonstrate skill and care when selecting, scheduling, coaching, developing, mentoring, managing and leading their team.
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- And Many More!
- The Resort Manager must have at least 5 years recent hotel experience at a luxury resort
- The Resort Manager must possess strong knowledge of food, methods of food preparation, alcoholic beverages, trends in both food and alcoholic beverages, and be able to develop menus from this knowledge
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Resort Manager
- The Resort Manager must have the ability to compose and express thoughts in a clear and understandable way to ensure effective communications
- The Resort Manager must have sufficient mathematical skills to prepare forecasts, budgets, and reports, calculate food, beverage and labor costs, etc.
Apply Now- Resort Manager located in Long Island, New York.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.