Restaurant & Kitchen Manager – Fast Casual
446 W Hillcrest Dr, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Restaurant Manager & Kitchen Manager
Immediate Need - Apply Now
We've expanded our menu to meet our customers growing tastes and expectations. In the process, we've revamped and upgraded our kitchens in order to produce the variety of unique dishes featured on our menu. Featuring a scratch kitchen, and classic American fare, this restaurant has added a unique twist; our Guests build their order using proprietary, interactive software. With 5 locations open and more new restaurants in development, this is the ground floor opportunity that you have been looking for. This company recently received a significant investment from private equity, that is going to accelerate their growth.
At this time we are looking for the following positions in the Thousand Oaks area:
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager
- Front of the House Restaurant Manager
Ready for a change? Apply today! Here's what we're looking for:
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager: 2-3 years of current experience as a salaried Restaurant Kitchen Manager in a Full Service or Fast Casual concept
- Restaurant Manager: 2+ years of current Full Service or Fast Casual Restaurant Manager experience
- High volume background; must have Restaurant Manager or Kitchen Manager experience in restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Maintaining high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Today - Restaurant Manager Opportunities in Thousand Oaks, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.