Restaurant Assistant General Manager (FOH Mgr)
2109 Bayshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33606 Tampa, FL 33606 US
Restaurant Assistant General Manager & FRONT OF HOUSE Manager
Start an exciting career in the Hospitality Industry!
Full training provided – Entry Level / College Graduates Need Apply
Have a passion for hospitality and want to showcase your skills? We are seeking Entry Level Assistant Restaurant Assistant General Manager and FRONT OF HOUSE Manager that are looking for a fun, fast-paced, and long-term opportunity with a company that values their contributions. We are currently have Entry Level Restaurant Management position available for our Tampa, FL location.
We are seeking career minded individuals with proven skills in the restaurant industry that are:
- Self-motivated, upbeat, and customer-oriented
- Able to prioritize tasks and problem solve
- Able to motivate and train staff
- Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
As a leader on our Restaurant Management Team, you will be eligible for many benefits including our vacation plan, health insurance package, 401K plans, bonus program, dining discounts, comprehensive training program and ongoing leadership training.
- All applicants must be 18+ years of age & eligible to work in the USA
- All applicants must be able to pass a background test
- All applicants must have reliable transportation on a daily basis
- No sales or management experience is required, but experience in retail sales, customer service, hospitality, sport, teamwork, leadership or similar can be helpful
- A Hospitality and/or Culinary Degree required
If you would like to be considered for this Assistant General Manager and FRONT OF HOUSE Manager position, email your resume to email@example.com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Carrie takes pride in providing top notch service to clients through making them her top priority and building strong relationships. She has a proven record of hiring top talent to meet staffing goals and contributes to a company's success. Making the most of each day through organization and time management allows her to be a productive member to any team.
She enjoys time with her family and watching her kids play sports. In addition, she loves anything that involves being outdoors.