Restaurant Assistant General Manager (NEW)
704 W Wade Hampton Blvd, Greer, SC 29651 Greer, SC 29651 US
Assistant General Manager
We are searching for an Assistant General Manager with a respectful attitude, superior decision-making expertise and the ability to develop a culture of confidence and enjoyment in caring for our guests while maintaining restaurant functions. Do you have the desire for future growth with our company? Apply to our location in Greer, SC. Our company exists where honky-tonk meets fresh-american cuisine. The food is simple, yet delicious and authentic. With a warm atmosphere, shareable food and we guarantee guest satisfaction. Apply now for our location in Greer, SC to be our Assistant General Manager.
Title of Position- Assistant General Manager
Job Responsibilities: The Assistant General Manager is in charge of the management of the restaurants daily operations. Our Assistant General Manager is also responsible assisting in the preparation of operational budgets, achieving sales and profit levels, ensure food quality, guest service and satisfaction. The Assistant General Manager provides motivation and direction to the staff, ensuring execution of all positions, responsibilities and tasks in order to provide our guests with a remarkable experience and quality product. As a member of the management team you will lead by example and coach our team to protect the brand by maintaining a sanitary, safe, respectful and quality work environment while successfully managing operational costs. Our Assistant General Manager will also work closely with the General Manager to maintain a sufficient amount of well- trained productive employees by assisting in team development and performance management.
- Exceptional Base Salary
- Unlimited Growth Potential
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Leave
- And many more!
- The Assistant General Manager should possess 2+ years of high volume restaurant management experience
- The Assistant General Manager should have excellent comprehension of restaurant operational controls and financial statements
- The Assistant General Manager should have a proven track record of achieving financial results
- A high degree of honesty, integrity and guest orientated philosophy is a must for the Assistant General Manager
- The Assistant General Manager should have excellent management skills (organized, able to set priorities, plan, make decisions) and leadership skills (demonstrated ability to cause constructive change, people motivator, great communicator, role model, delegator)
Apply Now-Assistant General Manager located in Greer, SC
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Bill Isble joins Gecko Hospitality as an Executive Recruiter. Bill has more than 30 years of restaurant operations experience. He was a successful Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants for over 10 years where his “never quit” attitude allowed him to move up in the Bob Evans Restaurant beginning as a dishwasher in 1983, to Mentor of the Year in 2003 and to Area Manager in 2006.
Bill specializes in working hard for his clients and prides himself in meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations. Bill has been married for 20 years, is an avid sports fan, loves to play golf, and was a National High School Chess Champion. Bill looks forward to utilizing his competitive nature and experience to service both his clients and candidates in the near future.