Restaurant Assistant General Manager (NEW)
5573 S Kirkman Rd, Orlando, FL 32819 Orlando, FL 32819 US
RESTAURANT ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER PROFESSIONALS NEEDED
We are looking for value-driven Restaurant Assistant General Manager Professionals, who are ready to make the decisions necessary to achieve excellent results. If you have strong leadership and people skills and a passion for the restaurant industry, we are interested in talking with you about becoming a member of our management team.
If you have talent for mentoring others and providing excellent service to your guests, this may be the best opportunity to enhance your career! We're looking for someone with:
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager Candidates should have 2+ years of current Full Service Restaurant experience
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager Candidates should have a stable work history; no more than two jobs in the previous six years
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager Candidates should have a strong communication and organizational skills
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager Candidates will a hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager Candidates should be able to maintain high levels of food quality and hygiene
Compensation is extremely competitive. We offer a full range of benefits including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending, 401(k), a liberal vacation policy, and bonuses.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the Restaurant Assistant General Manager Position.
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Cathryn Keifer has over 12 years of experience in the food and beverage industry with 10 of those years in a management role. Her background ranges from upscale dining to fast casual and quick serve. Cathryn has worked every area from FOH to BOH, even catering sales and marketing. Customer service and people have always been her primary focus making Gecko Hospitality an ideal career. Gecko Hospitality has allowed Cathryn the opportunity to connect candidates with thriving companies that align with their career goals and be a part of improving their lives.