Restaurant Assistant General Manager - AGM Fast Casual
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Health / Life Insurance
- Vacation Time
- A Dynamic, Fun Work Environment
- The Restaurant Manager must have 1-3 years of experience
- Strong leader with a positive attitude, enthusiasm and a passion for hospitality is a key attribute for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must have excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- The Restaurant Manager must have outstanding leadership skills with the ability to effectively communicate, train and develop your team
Erik Kalstad, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Erik Kalstad recruits for our Oregon, Washington, and Alaska offices of Gecko Hospitality. Erik is a Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) and a member of the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS). Gecko Hospitality Rookie of the Year – 2016.
Erik graduated from Ball State University, and has worked for UPS, Gigi’s Cupcakes, and L&M Gardens. Erik, and his wife have two children. Erik has a love for the hospitality, and craft brewing industries. Erik's diverse background and life experiences will benefit both his candidates and clients. Erik has a genuine passion for helping others and advancing their careers. Please call or e-mail Erik today, and see how he can find you the perfect job, or the perfect candidate.