Restaurant Assistant General Manager - AGM
Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Pacific Northwest based Restaurant Group poised for incredible growth over the next 5 years. This is a great chance to get on board now, and get your own store in 6-18 months.
What we offer you:
- One of the NW's hottest Restaurant and Brewhouse concepts
- Team-focused work environment
- Stable Company that is funded for growth
- Opportunity to work in a growing company
- Competitive pay and benefits plan
What we need from you:
- Previous Restaurant Manager experience of $3M+ concept needed
- High energy leadership style - hands on coach
- Previous new store openings [This company has expansion plans]
- Ability to think on your feet and make own decisions that leads the entire team on property
- Guest first and team second
- Impeccable and proven employment history and references
- A love for Beer and the Hospitality Industry
If this opening for the Restaurant Assistant General Manager in Redmond, WA appeals to you - please send your resume today!
Erik Kalstad, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Erik Kalstad recruits for our Oregon, Washington, and Alaska offices of Gecko Hospitality. Erik is a Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) and a member of the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS). Gecko Hospitality Rookie of the Year – 2016.
Erik graduated from Ball State University, and has worked for UPS, Gigi’s Cupcakes, and L&M Gardens. Erik, and his wife have two children. Erik has a love for the hospitality, and craft brewing industries. Erik's diverse background and life experiences will benefit both his candidates and clients. Erik has a genuine passion for helping others and advancing their careers. Please call or e-mail Erik today, and see how he can find you the perfect job, or the perfect candidate.