Restaurant Assistant General Manager - Fast Casual
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Health / Life Insurance
- Vacation Time
- A Dynamic, Fun Work Environment
- The Restaurant Manager must have 1-3 years of experience
- Strong leader with a positive attitude, enthusiasm and a passion for hospitality is a key attribute for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must have excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- The Restaurant Manager must have outstanding leadership skills with the ability to effectively communicate, train and develop your team
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Jordan Snyder has a rich background in Hospitality which spans back over a decade. Jordan’s work within the Hospitality industry has included Buffalo Wild Wings, Potbelly Sandwich Shop, McMenamins Historic Hotels, Pubs & Breweries, Dutch Bros Coffee, and Sweet Tomatoes.
Jordan is currently in the process of obtaining a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration from Portland State University. Prior to this, Jordan studied Theatre Arts and Entertainment & Tourism Management with Portland Actor’s Conservatory. Jordan’s diverse professional background will benefit both his candidates and clients. Please call or e-mail Jordan today, and see how he can find you the perfect job, or the perfect candidate.