Restaurant Assistant General Manager - High Volume
Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Pacific Northwest based Restaurant Group poised for incredible growth over the next 5 years. This is a great chance to get on board now, and get your own store in 6-18 months.
What we offer you:
- One of the Seattle areas hottest Restaurant and Brewhouse concepts
- Team-focused work environment
- Stable Company that is funded for growth
- Opportunity to work in a growing company
- Competitive pay and benefits plan
What we need from you:
- Previous Restaurant Manager experience of $3M+ concept needed
- High energy leadership style - hands on coach
- Previous new store openings [This company has expansion plans]
- Ability to think on your feet and make own decisions that leads the entire team on property
- Guest first and team second
- Impeccable and proven employment history and references
- A love for Beer and the Hospitality Industry
If this opening for the Restaurant Assistant General Manager appeals to you - please send your resume today!
Jordan Snyder, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Jordan Snyder has a rich background in Hospitality which spans back over a decade. Jordan’s work within the Hospitality industry has included Buffalo Wild Wings, Potbelly Sandwich Shop, McMenamins Historic Hotels, Pubs & Breweries, Dutch Bros Coffee, and Sweet Tomatoes.
Jordan is currently in the process of obtaining a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration from Portland State University. Prior to this, Jordan studied Theatre Arts and Entertainment & Tourism Management with Portland Actor’s Conservatory. Jordan’s diverse professional background will benefit both his candidates and clients. Please call or e-mail Jordan today, and see how he can find you the perfect job, or the perfect candidate.