Restaurant Assistant General Manager - MN based company
2131 Snelling Ave N, Roseville, MN 55113 , 3211 Northdale Blvd NW, Coon Rapids, MN 55448 Saint Paul, MN 55113 US
Restaurant Assistant Manager and Assistant General Managers (AGM)
compensation: $48,000 - $62,000
employment type: full-time
St. Paul, Minneapolis, and surrounding areas!
Start the New Year with a new Career!
Restaurant Assistant Manager Opportunity!
We are looking for talented Restaurant Assistant Manager Professionals for a great stable restaurant group! This popular restaurant is eager to hire Great leaders to be a part of the future. This group is passionate about people and their development and offers plenty of room for growth.
We are looking for caring and fun professional Restaurant Assistant Managers that are passionate about guests and standards. If you are looking for a rewarding and fun environment, and a company culture that really cares about their people and is a great place to work, than this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
- EXCEPTIONAL compensation potential
- Outstanding, attainable bonus plan for General Managers
- Rewarding and fun environment
- Training and development
- Future career growth opportunities - we are booming!
Qualified candidates can reply with their CONFIDENTIAL resume for consideration
Top candidates will be contacted right away for an interview
Qualified candidates should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Restaurant Assistant Manager or General Manager in a casual, full-service Restaurant or fast casual environment
- Strong work ethic and business acumen
- Passion for guests, people, and standards
- Ability to lead a team while maintaining a positive, and rewarding environment
- Must be able to think on your feet while having fun
- Track record of job stability, tenure, and career progression
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
From spending school breaks helping his father’s restaurants, to eventually becoming a General Manager in a large casual-dining company, Eric comes from a lifetime of restaurant operations background. As a Training Manager who regularly helped develop the future of the company, Eric realized he had a great affinity for helping people find their niche. By truly understanding the needs of both his clients and his candidates, he matches the right person to the right career. In his spare time, Eric enjoys playing in his garage on projects, getting to the beach as often as he can, and watching the Penguins try and win yet another Stanley Cup!