Restaurant Assistant General Manager - New Opening
Tampa, FL 33629 Tampa, FL 33629
Assistant General Restaurant Manager
Fast Casual - Growing Industry Leader
Our Company is looking for an Assistant General Restaurant Manager who has the drive to maintain the highest standards in the business, we've got the opportunity you've been looking for!! This position will fill quickly so Apply Today for our location in Tampa, FL. Our unique company was founded in the mid 1990's in Florida, our locations offer a family-oriented atmosphere, with a unique theme throughout the store and a menu that features sandwiches with themed names. During our expansion in the early 2000's were focused on the Northeast, Central, and Southwest regions of the US, with plans for another 100 restaurants to be developed and has developed over 800 restaurant locations in more than 35 states and counting! As our Company believes it is an obligation to provide every guest with exceptional dining experience when they walk through our doors, which is why we are very proud to have been awarded the "Company of the Year", and is the National Winner for community service. With us, you will be working in a friendly team orientated environment! Our restaurants are filled with genuinely happy people that are driven to succeed! If you are a Professional Assistant General Restaurant Manager who is looking for an opportunity to show your leadership skills in a company with unlimited growth potential, Apply Immediately to become the Assistant General Restaurant Manager at our location in Tampa, FL.
Title of Position: Assistant General Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Assistant General Restaurant Manager is responsible for leading department level restaurant operations. The Assistant General Restaurant Manager will help enable the team to keep our promise to guests by consistently providing a superb dining experience. A successful Assistant General Restaurant Manager is always contributing in the delivery of balanced results through our systems and methods, which ultimately leads to steady growth in sales and profits through personal, people, business and leadership results.
- Competitive Salary ($35K DOE)
- Excellent Training Program
- Paid Vacation
- Bonus Program
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- This position requires a minimum of 1-2 years' experience as an Assistant General Restaurant Manager in a high volume environment
- The Assistant General Restaurant Manager must be passionate about, and thrive on, the development and mentoring of others
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Assistant General Restaurant Manager
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Assistant General Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant General Restaurant Manager should act as a "brand ambassador" for our company at all times
Apply Now - Assistant General Restaurant Manager located in Tampa, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Carrie takes pride in providing top notch service to clients through making them her top priority and building strong relationships. She has a proven record of hiring top talent to meet staffing goals and contributes to a company's success. Making the most of each day through organization and time management allows her to be a productive member to any team.
She enjoys time with her family and watching her kids play sports. In addition, she loves anything that involves being outdoors.