Restaurant Assistant General Manager- QUALITY OF LIFE, AWARD WINNING CONCEPT, BENEFITS, GROWTH!
Brooklyn, NY US
Casual Theme - Laid Back Feel
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Low-asset fee 401k retirement plan with 50% company match (up to $1,500 annually) after 1 year
- 14 days of paid vacation to start, increasing with tenure + 5 paid sick/personal days
- Healthy Work-Life balance – Average 45-50 hours per week
- Company sponsored mobile device through Verizon
- Pre-tax commuter benefits program
- Casual Dress Code (Tattoos, Colored Hair, Etc. Ok by us!)
- And Much More!
- The Assistant General Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 2 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Assistant General Manager
- The Assistant General Manager must care about working for an ethical, environmentally focused company (we are a certified B-Corp!)
- The Assistant General Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Assistant General Manager must have an entrepreneurial and hardworking work ethic with the passion and dedication to play a vital role in a high-growth restaurant group
Meet Your Recruiter
Georgia Westwood, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Georgia Westwood recognizes the importance of "doing what you love and loving what you do;" she thrives on being a part of others achievements. This, coupled with an extensive Restaurant Director background, gives her an edge in this competitive recruiting world! Georgia's career in hospitality started in 1998 with Metromedia Restaurant Group, where she developed and spent ten years. In August 2008, Georgia joined Havana Central as Director of Training and Development and was instrumental to their growth.
In 2013, Georgia joined Gecko Hospitality New York. She is a native New York girl and looks forward to continuing to work and build the New York market.
“I loved my jobs, and if I can give someone else the same experience of waking up every day happy to get to work, then I’ve done my job… and it’s a fabulous day!”