Restaurant Assistant General Manager
273 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909 Augusta, GA 30909 US
Assistant General Manager
Casual Theme – Trend Setter
Our Company is known as a leader in the industry. We are searching for a Professional Assistant General Manager with effective leadership skills who would like to join a bright, fun, profitable brand. If you would like room to build your own career and have a blast doing it this may be the opportunity you’ve been searching for, Apply Today for our location in Augusta, GA to find out! Our chain has numerous casual dining restaurants within the U.S. and Canada. We can also be found in over 30 other countries around the world. The concept was to create a casual, full-service dining restaurant with a menu featuring various kinds of hamburgers offered at a realistic price. The brand proved successful, and by the early 1980s there were close to 30 locations in the region, all featuring similar Southwest decor. Today, we have locations in all 50 states and around 25 international locations. We have over 1,500 restaurant locations throughout all 50 states, and need the right Assistant General Manager to continue the growth of our brand! Apply Today to become the Assistant General Manager of our location Augusta, GA.
Title of Position – Assistant General Manager
Job Description: Our Assistant General Manager will be responsible for the successful execution of company policies and procedures on every level, to ensure effective and consistent customer service and food preparation. A Professional Assistant General Manager will demonstrate strong leadership skills, innovative thinking, and unparalleled passion for the industry. The Assistant General Manager will work with the entire Management Team to hire, develop, and maintain a strong staff who can work together to execute one common goal. Additionally the Assistant General Manager will be responsible for handling administrative duties including but not limited to; reporting financial documentation to corporate offices, scheduling staff according to labor cost policies and a strong understanding of P&L reports.
- Highly competitive salary positioned at the top 25 percent of the industry
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance within 31 days of hire, including domestic partner benefits
- Obtainable quarterly bonuses with an annual potential up to 175 percent of plan
- Flexible Spending Plans and Tuition assistance
- Market Leading 401(k) Savings Plans with company match
- Managing Partner Program for top performing Assistant General Manager
- Long Term Incentive Program: With its potential for rich annual payouts and a lucrative kicker at the end of three years, the LTIP is a bonus program on steroids!
- Annual Restricted Stock Grants, based on eligibility
- Health Club/Fitness reimbursement
- The Assistant General Manager must have high volume restaurant experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Assistant General Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Assistant General Manager
- The Assistant General Manager must live by a guest orientated philosophy and show honesty and integrity in all things
- The Assistant General Manager should act as a “brand ambassador” for our company at all times
Apply Now – Assistant General Manager located in Augusta, GA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim Bishop, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Tim Bishop joins Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner. Tim has more than 25 years of restaurant operations experience. Most recently as an Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants, he ran restaurants spread across a 3 state territory. Tim has also worked for Walt Disney World as a Chef as well as time spent early in his restaurant career in catering for a country club.
Tim has a strong knowledge of the cities and states in which he recruits for and specializes in building strong relationships. Tim prides himself on being a good listener and getting to know and understand the needs of his clients as well as the candidates. When this happens, the recruiting process becomes a win-win scenario for everyone. Being a game changer and helping someone find their dream job is his goal! His work ethic and self-motivation are what helps make a difference for his candidates and his clients!
He and his family are involved in their local church and enjoy volunteering their time to help in the community.