Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Naples, FL 34112
Job Description: The Restaurant Assistant General Manager will lead by example, living a healthy lifestyle, eager to promote and educate the benefits of our vision. We are most interested in finding a like-minded Restaurant Assistant Manager and offer training to the right candidate.
- We will train you
- Great Benefits for full time employment
- Growing Company
- High potential for promotion
- The Restaurant Assistant General Manager must have restaurant management experience of at least 1 years
- A requirement for the Restaurant Assistant General Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant Assistant General Manager
- The Restaurant Assistant General Manager may be required to work weekends/holidays
Please reply with your resume attached.
Meet Your Recruiter
Emilie Hartwig, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Emilie Hartwig joined Gecko Hospitality in 2013, recruiting for the South Florida region with Franchise Partner Brian Hartwig. Emilie has an impressive background in Communications and Human Resources with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications and Certification in Human Resources. Emilie is also very business savvy having worked in the Financial Industry for 15 years focusing on Employee Training and Business Development. Emilie also has experience in the Retail Industry, and owned her own business for 10 years.
Emilie is the proud parent of 3 adult children. When she is not hard at work recruiting for Gecko, Emilie’s hobbies including gardening and enjoying a good book.