Restaurant Assistant General Manager
5573 S Kirkman Rd, Orlando, FL 32819 Orlando, FL 32819
RESTAURANT ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER PROFESSIONALS NEEDED
We are looking for value-driven Restaurant Assistant General Manager Professionals, who are ready to make the decisions necessary to achieve excellent results. If you have strong leadership and people skills and a passion for the restaurant industry, we are interested in talking with you about becoming a member of our management team.
If you have talent for mentoring others and providing excellent service to your guests, this may be the best opportunity to enhance your career! We're looking for someone with:
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager Candidates should have 2+ years of current Full Service Restaurant experience
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager Candidates should have a stable work history; no more than two jobs in the previous six years
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager Candidates should have a strong communication and organizational skills
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager Candidates will a hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager Candidates should be able to maintain high levels of food quality and hygiene
Compensation is extremely competitive. We offer a full range of benefits including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending, 401(k), a liberal vacation policy, and bonuses.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the Restaurant Assistant General Manager Position.
Andrea Hudon, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Andrea Hudon is the Gecko Hospitality Franchise Partner for Central Florida: Orlando, Tampa and surrounding areas. During her 13 plus years with Gecko, she has placed 100’s of Management Level Candidates with customer firms. Her friendly and efficient manner builds long lasting relationships with fellow Franchise Partners, clients and candidates alike.
Andrea utilizes the strength and breadth of Gecko main office and regional partners, when needed to help satisfy her clients’ specific needs. Gecko’s mission to exceed customer expectations, promotes a culture of cooperation & support among Franchise Partners.
Prior to joining Gecko, Andrea was a Training Store General Manager for Edwardo’s Pizza & Gino’s East for 6 years. One of her stores was touted for doing over 5mm/yr of business. This GM experience in the hospitality industry made her transition to Restaurant Manager recruiting for Gecko a natural move.
Andrea graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality. She was also honored as a Top WIU Senior at the yearly National Restaurant Association Show.