Restaurant Assistant General Manager
1902 N Ola Ave, Tampa, FL 33602 Tampa, FL 33602 US
Assistant General Manager
Casual Dining- Exceptional Benefits
Our company is in search of a top performing Assistant General Manager that meet our high-standards. If this sounds like you, Apply Today at our location in Tampa, FL. Our company has high-standards when it comes to our restaurants. If this sounds like the Assistant General Manager position you are looking for, Apply Today for our location in Tampa, FL.
Title of Position: Assistant General Manager
Job Description: To become a successful Assistant General Manager for our company, you'll need to be someone who prides yourself on solid leadership talents, exhibits innovative ideas and also has an unparalleled enthusiasm for your work. The Assistant General Manager will provide employees with the resources needed to provide our guests with the fantastic service they have come to expect from us. The Assistant General Manager in this position must be able to identify the talents and job performance of all staff members.
- Competitive Salary
- Dependent Care Assistance
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Prescription Drug Plans
- Health Benefit Package
- Paid Time Off
- The Assistant General Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A requirement for the Assistant General Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring others
- The Assistant General Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- The Assistant General Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- Open availability is a requirement for the Assistant General Manager
- The Assistant General Manager must have experience with P&L statements
Apply Now- Assistant General Manager located in Tampa, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Carrie takes pride in providing top notch service to clients through making them her top priority and building strong relationships. She has a proven record of hiring top talent to meet staffing goals and contributes to a company's success. Making the most of each day through organization and time management allows her to be a productive member to any team.
She enjoys time with her family and watching her kids play sports. In addition, she loves anything that involves being outdoors.