Restaurant Assistant Manager (Copy)
Concord, NC 28025 US
Assistant Restaurant Manager – Concord, NC
CASUAL DINNIG RESTAURANT
SALARY $43K - $53K
Our friendly neighborhood culture offers innovative and creative opportunities you won't find in your typical restaurant jobs. Our company is seeking a manager to further elevate our service levels, seek new recruiting opportunities and propel our business even further! If this sounds like the Assistant Restaurant Manager career you been looking for in Concord, NC – forward your resume today!
Title of Position: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Description: Responsible for the development of the restaurant’s beverage program including cocktail list, purchasing, total cost of goods, program promotion, staff education, staff management and overall guest satisfaction. The Assistant Manager will supervise every facet of the front of house operations, will ensure exceptional guest service meeting or exceeding expectations, and will make certain the service staff is appropriately staffed to satisfy the guest’s needs. The Assistant Manager will work together with the Restaurant Management Staff to develop the restaurant’s monthly operating budget and control all profit and loss centers, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs, in addition to operating the business in accordance with the company’s policies and appropriate laws and regulations.
· Vacation Plan,
· Health, Dental, Vision, Insurance offered
· Company paid Disability Insurance
· Bonus program
· Comprehensive training program
· 401K offered with generous company match
· Should have 2 plus years Restaurant Front of House Management experience
· Should have High Volume, Fast Paced Environment Experience
· Should have Casual Theme/Full Service Restaurant Experience
· Should have a degree in Hospitality, Business, or Hotel/Restaurant Management or another related field is preferred
· Should have superior business acumen; demonstrated ability to analyze and impact business results at an organization level
· Should be able to manage/lead others and build a diverse and effective team
Apply Today! If you would like to be considered for this position in Concord, NC, apply today!
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email you resume to email@example.com
HOURLY RESTAURANT MANAGER; Part-Time? Full-Time? $20 per hour.
Why Choose Us?
- We only work in the hospitality industry
- Qualified managers receive interviews within two days.
- Let’s see if I can get you that raise in your salary today!
Meet Your Recruiter
Kimberly “Kimber” Young has always excelled in the restaurant industry for many years. In pursuit of her love of wine, food and traveling, she went on to hold a few General Management positions over the course of her career. Continuing her education, she has achieved the status of Certified Sommelier and puts that type of passion and education in all of her work. Through her dedication to passing on her knowledge to others, Kimber identified a need to develop talent in the local markets. She has spoken professionally on various aspects of the industry. She looks for the qualities employers want in the highly competitive market and delivers that match quickly!
Kimber is known for being prompt, attentive, diligent, and consistent in facilitating exceptional client experiences. Kimber easily adapts to situations and invests in cultivating long-term relationships with clients. Her mission is to help people achieve their goals!