Restaurant Assistant Manager - $50K with bonus
Eugene, OR 97405 US
Restaurant Assistant Manager
- Assist the General Manager in overseeing daily operations of the restaurant
- Train and manage staff, including hiring and scheduling
- Collaborate with the kitchen team on menu development, pricing strategies and inventory management
- Develop and implement promotional strategies to increase sales and attract customers
- Ensure compliance with all food safety and sanitation standards
- Provide exceptional customer service and address any guest concerns
- Control costs and maintain budget
- Create and maintain positive relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an associate manager in a restaurant or hospitality setting
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of budget management and revenue strategies
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college coursework in business management or a related field preferred
We offer competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, and opportunities for advancement. Join our team and work in an exciting and dynamic environment that is committed to excellence.
If you are a hardworking and passionate individual with a commitment to excellence, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you would be a good fit for our team. We look forward to hearing from you!
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, Gecko Hospitality, has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.
Terms of Service are available at https://www.geckohospitality.com/terms
Message and data rates may apply, depending on your mobile phone service plan.
For more help reply “HELP” to your texts or you can opt-out by replying STOP
Meet Your Recruiter
Laura Stevens has been in the hospitality industry for over 30 years. Laura’s work in the hospitality industry started when she moved from Michigan, where she studied at Eastern Michigan University to Portland, Oregon. Her career began as the catering sales manager at the Red Lion Hotel in downtown Portland. Looking for a better fit for her family, Laura went to work for Tiffany Food service. From there, Laura went to work for the Compass Group, under the Eurest sector as a General Manager. Laura worked for the Compass group for 24 years.
Laura has a love for food & the hospitality industry. Laura has both a diverse background and has a lifetime of diverse experiences, both of which will be beneficial for my candidates and clients.