Restaurant Assistant Manager - Bench G.M.
- Health Benefits
- Unlimited Growth
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Vacation Time
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Training Program/Mentorship Program
- The Restaurant Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true real passion for customer happiness is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
- Be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- A true desire to mentor and develop others
- High volume experience of 3+ years as a Restaurant Manager
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Jordan Snyder has a rich background in Hospitality which spans back over a decade. Jordan’s work within the Hospitality industry has included Buffalo Wild Wings, Potbelly Sandwich Shop, McMenamins Historic Hotels, Pubs & Breweries, Dutch Bros Coffee, and Sweet Tomatoes.
Jordan is currently in the process of obtaining a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration from Portland State University. Prior to this, Jordan studied Theatre Arts and Entertainment & Tourism Management with Portland Actor’s Conservatory. Jordan’s diverse professional background will benefit both his candidates and clients. Please call or e-mail Jordan today, and see how he can find you the perfect job, or the perfect candidate.