Restaurant Assistant Manager - Co- Manager
Columbia, MS 39429
Growing Company – Unlimited Potential! Columbia, Mississippi
Are you a Restaurant Manager looking for a way to spice up your career? Want a company with sizzle that thinks outside the box? We are a growing company that believes in coaching and supporting our Restaurant Manager to grow to their fullest potential. Get to know us better, and join our team of spirited individuals who radiate the upbeat energy adding flavor to both the workplace and customer experience. This industry leading company prides itself in being the largest Mexican-style Quick Service Restaurant Chain in the world, with nearly 6,000 restaurants worldwide and serves 36 million customers every week. If you are looking for a career as a General Manager with unlimited potential in the Columbia, MS area, Apply Today!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: As the Restaurant Manager you would support the General Manager by managing great work shifts and completing administrative duties. The Restaurant Manager would provide the leadership necessary to make sure the restaurant consistently operates to company and industry standards. Your key responsibilities include seeing that team members, team trainers and shift leaders complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner. As the Restaurant Manager, you would assist the General Manager with facility maintenance, recruiting, hiring and developing great employees and making sure health and safety standards are met.
- Competitive Wages
- Performance Bonus Opportunities
- Insurance Coverage: Medical/Dental/Vision
- Free Life and Long Term Disability
- Unlimited Growth Potential
- Paid Vacation & Holidays & Sick Days
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume environment
- The Restaurant Manager must be passionate about, and thrive on, the development and mentoring of others
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager should act as a “brand ambassador” for our company at all
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager located in Columbia, MS
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Lisa Williams, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2018 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.