Restaurant Assistant Manager - Family Fun Center
Aurora, CO 80012
Our restaurant manager will work side by side with the restaurant general manager and assist in training, developing, and evaluating employees. The manager will supervise and oversee day-to-day store operations to ensure profitability through outstanding store presentation, guest service, and daily operational cost. The restaurant manager will be involved in making daily decisions about time management, staff scheduling and support, will uphold product quality, cleanliness, and all corporation standards, and will train, teach, and motivate employees to maintain high-quality guest service and safety. The restaurant general manager will develop the restaurant manager in the aspect of building sales and maximizing profits by effectively recruiting, training, developing, and communicating corporate and guest expectations to the entire team and will learn to exercise excellent business skills and judgment in cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels, and labor management.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Prescription Coverage
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick Days
- Minimum of 2-3 years current experience as a restaurant manager in a full service or family dining concept
- High volume background - should have restaurant manager experience in restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on experience hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
- Company requires drug testing prior to hiring
Steve Kratz, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Steve Kratz spent the beginning of his career (18 years) developing and operating the Joseph Ambler Inn in Montgomeryville, PA. A 14-acre country estate was renovated into a 15 room Bed and Breakfast. Later renovations and expansions resulted in a luxurious 52 room Country Inn with fine dining, weddings, and banquets.
Steve enjoyed 5 years as Manager and then General Manager for Macaroni Grill. His experience owning and operating his own location as well as his tenure with the Brinker Organization makes him distinctly qualified to help you find your niche in this wonderful business.
Steve is married to his wife Tracy - also a restaurant professional. Steve has a daughter Nicole, and two stepsons Robert and Joseph, all in their twenties and doing well. Steve was born, raised, and has always resided in Southeastern PA. He is a big sports fan. His hobbies are golfing and reading.