Restaurant Assistant Manager - FOH Manager
Enumclaw, WA 98022
- Industry competitive salary
- Medical / Dental insurance options
- Unlimited growth potential
- Paid job training to advance your career
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should posses 3+ years of high volume restaurant management experience
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should have a passion for developing and mentoring people
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should have a track record of achieving financial results
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should have a high degree of honesty, integrity and guest orientated philosophy
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should have open availability
Erik Kalstad, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Erik Kalstad recruits for our Oregon, Washington, and Alaska offices of Gecko Hospitality. Erik is a Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) and a member of the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS). Gecko Hospitality Rookie of the Year – 2016.
Erik graduated from Ball State University, and has worked for UPS, Gigi’s Cupcakes, and L&M Gardens. Erik, and his wife have two children. Erik has a love for the hospitality, and craft brewing industries. Erik's diverse background and life experiences will benefit both his candidates and clients. Erik has a genuine passion for helping others and advancing their careers. Please call or e-mail Erik today, and see how he can find you the perfect job, or the perfect candidate.