Restaurant Assistant Manager - Great Opportunity!
Ocala, FL 34481
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Excellent Bonus Structure
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Professional Environment
- 1-3 years restaurant Management experience is necessary for the Assistant Manager
- The Assistant Manager must possess exceptional communication skills
- A desire to lead, coach and mentor is a must for the Assistant Manager
- The Assistant Manager must have a passion for food, and consistently delivering a great guest experience
- The Assistant Manager must have open availability
Meet Your Recruiter
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Jennifer Smith has over 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry. This experience includes fast casual, banquets, high volume full service and fine dining restaurants. She has gained her experience in both Northern and Southern California, and most recently in the greater Salt Lake City area. Since graduating from California State University, Chico, she has retained positions as an Assistant Manager, to Catering Manager, to her most current role as Director of Catering. Jennifer has learned from her multifaceted roles how to execute and ensure high quality guest interaction. Her ambition for success comes down to more than just monetary, it’s to help others find their dream job and to reach their full potential. Being a recruiter is a perfect fit as it gives her the opportunity to impact people’s lives for the better.