Restaurant Assistant Manager - Great Opportunity!
Tallahassee, FL 32301
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Plan
- Health/Dental Benefits
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- And Much More!
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- Trust, honesty, integrity, and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial results
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Assistant Restaurant Manager must posses
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as Assistant Restaurant Manager in a high volume environment
Meet Your Recruiter
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Jennifer Smith has over 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry. This experience includes fast casual, banquets, high volume full service and fine dining restaurants. She has gained her experience in both Northern and Southern California, and most recently in the greater Salt Lake City area. Since graduating from California State University, Chico, she has retained positions as an Assistant Manager, to Catering Manager, to her most current role as Director of Catering. Jennifer has learned from her multifaceted roles how to execute and ensure high quality guest interaction. Her ambition for success comes down to more than just monetary, it’s to help others find their dream job and to reach their full potential. Being a recruiter is a perfect fit as it gives her the opportunity to impact people’s lives for the better.