Restaurant Assistant Manager - Growing Concept!
Tallahassee, FL 32303
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Program
- Work Life Balance!
- The Assistant Manager should have a casual dining background
- The Assistant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Assistant Manager
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Assistant Manager must posses
- High volume experience of 3+ years as an Assistant Manager is a must for this position
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Jennifer Smith has over 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry. This experience includes fast casual, banquets, high volume full service and fine dining restaurants. She has gained her experience in both Northern and Southern California, and most recently in the greater Salt Lake City area. Since graduating from California State University, Chico, she has retained positions as an Assistant Manager, to Catering Manager, to her most current role as Director of Catering. Jennifer has learned from her multifaceted roles how to execute and ensure high quality guest interaction. Her ambition for success comes down to more than just monetary, it’s to help others find their dream job and to reach their full potential. Being a recruiter is a perfect fit as it gives her the opportunity to impact people’s lives for the better.