Restaurant Assistant Manager - Manager
- Very Competitive Salary
- Bonus Program
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Three plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Restaurant Manager must posses
- The Restaurant Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial for the organization
- The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Restaurant Manager may be required to work nights/weekends/holidays
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
After many years of success in the area of Administrative Law, and seeing the countless numbers of unemployed clients, Bill decided he could do something to change that scenario! His objective was to place himself into the hospitality industry, with a focus on assisting in the job markets.
“It has been the best decision I have ever made. It gives me great pleasure to be associated and recruiting for the best recruiting firm in the United States, Gecko Hospitality.” ~ Bill Moore
In his spare time Bill enjoys spending time with his family, reading and cooking.