Restaurant Assistant Manager - New Opportunity
34689 Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Casual Dining – Legendary Family Food
Our Company is searching for an Assistant Restaurant Manager with a passion for authentic cuisine and hospitality! If you are a Professional Assistant Restaurant Manager searching for a growing company with a festive, fun and lively environment this may be the opportunity you’ve been awaiting, Apply Today in Tarpon Springs, FL.. With just over 500+ restaurants under our belts we are seeking a Professional Assistant Restaurant Manager to help us to continue growing. Our Company continues to honor the flavorful history of American cuisine, leading the way through culinary innovation, exceptional hospitality and rich and infused flavors. Apply Today to become the Assistant Restaurant Manager for our location in Tarpon Springs, FL.
Title of Position – Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Description: We are searching for an Assistant Restaurant Manager who is qualified to take decisive actions, with strong leadership and dedication to our high standards in order to achieve excellent results. A Professional Assistant Restaurant Manager will assist the General Manager as well as the rest of the Management Team in the overall operations of the restaurant. Duties will include but not be limited to staffing, scheduling and training of new employees, maintaining food and labor cost according to company policy, and assisting in administrative functions delegated by the General Manager. This position requires an Assistant Restaurant Manager with talent for mentoring others and providing exceptional service to your guests. If you have strong leadership and people skills and a passion for hospitality, we are serious about speaking with you about becoming the Assistant Restaurant Manager within our Management team.
- 401K plan
- Paid Vacation
- Broad choice of health care options for Medical, Dental and Vision, with a variety of coverage and premiums to meet the needs of a diverse workforce
- Meal discounts and quarterly allowance to entertain friends and family
- Employee Assistance Program-confidential help for the problems life unexpectedly throws at you and your family
- Company paid life insurance; also take advantage of our low group rates to purchase additional life insurance for you or your spouse
- Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest oriented with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now – Assistant Restaurant Manager located in Tarpon Springs, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrea Hudon, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Andrea Hudon is the Gecko Hospitality Franchise Partner for Central Florida: Orlando, Tampa and surrounding areas. During her 13 plus years with Gecko, she has placed 100’s of Management Level Candidates with customer firms. Her friendly and efficient manner builds long lasting relationships with fellow Franchise Partners, clients and candidates alike.
Andrea utilizes the strength and breadth of Gecko main office and regional partners, when needed to help satisfy her clients’ specific needs. Gecko’s mission to exceed customer expectations, promotes a culture of cooperation & support among Franchise Partners.
Prior to joining Gecko, Andrea was a Training Store General Manager for Edwardo’s Pizza & Gino’s East for 6 years. One of her stores was touted for doing over 5mm/yr of business. This GM experience in the hospitality industry made her transition to Restaurant Manager recruiting for Gecko a natural move.
Andrea graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality. She was also honored as a Top WIU Senior at the yearly National Restaurant Association Show.