Restaurant Assistant Manager - New Store Opening
- Excellent Compensation
- Medical & Dental Coverage
- Disability Benefits
- Bonus Program
- Paid Vacation
- Minimum of 5 plus years in a food service supervisor role
- Knowledge and skills in P&L statements
- Knowledge and skill in staffing
- Ability to lead, motivate and empower employees
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to set goals, create plans and take the correct actions
- Will be a Brand Ambassador both inside and outside of the restaurant
- Ability to measure performance, subjectively and objectively
Michael Chamberlain-Torres, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Hospitality Division
Michael Chamberlain-Torres joined Gecko Hospitality in 2014. He is a dedicated and diversely equipped hospitality professional. Michael has worked with the J.W. Marriott, Double Tree by Hilton, and Wingate by Wyndham hotels, holding leadership positions in both the Rooms and F&B Divisions. He aims to build lasting relationships with clients and to give back to the community.
To compliment his industry experience, Michael holds a BSBA from The University of Denver (Major: Hospitality Management). He is also a Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) and Certified Guest Service Professional (CGSP).
Hospitality and Tourism are both his personal and professional passions. He is an avid traveler who has visited over 50 countries. He enjoys cultural exchange, SCUBA, and gardening.
Michael assists Kevin Kalstad with our offices in the Pacific Northwest. He has been recognized by Gecko as a Top Performer on multiple occasions and is currently focusing on our Hotel/Resort/Private Club clients.