Restaurant Assistant Manager - Urgent Need
Columbia, SC 29201
Are you a Restaurant Assistant Manager that is looking to work with a company that is full of passion, encouragement, hard work and career growth? If so, you have just found your opportunity, Apply Today in Columbia, SC. Starting with just one restaurant, we have grown into a multi-state company that is quickly becoming a household name for burgers. We are proud to serve fresh, locally sourced food, paired with craft beers and regional spirits that uplift and invite our guests. Named to Charlotte Magazine’s “Best of the Best”, we take our accolades seriously and strive to always continue to be the ‘best of the best.’ We share our successes with local charities and believe giving back to your community is an important part of owning a business. If you would like to be a part of this amazing company, Apply today for the Assistant Manager position in Columbia, SC.
- Wonderful Work/Life Balance
- Great Compensation Benefits
- Job Security
- Personal training and development programs
- Unlimited growth potential
- The Assistant Manager must be highly proficient in verbal and written communication
- Proven leadership skills in accessing and developing talent are necessary for the Assistant Manager
- The Assistant Manager must have basic knowledge of Microsoft office and prior experience with Aloha POS, Open Table and Menu Link preferred
- The ability to solve problems is required for the Assistant Manager
- The Assistant Manager should possess the ability to build and maintain guest satisfaction
Apply Today- Assistant Manager
Tim Bishop, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Tim Bishop joins Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner. Tim has more than 25 years of restaurant operations experience. Most recently as an Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants, he ran restaurants spread across a 3 state territory. Tim has also worked for Walt Disney World as a Chef as well as time spent early in his restaurant career in catering for a country club.
Tim has a strong knowledge of the cities and states in which he recruits for and specializes in building strong relationships. Tim prides himself on being a good listener and getting to know and understand the needs of his clients as well as the candidates. When this happens, the recruiting process becomes a win-win scenario for everyone. Being a game changer and helping someone find their dream job is his goal! His work ethic and self-motivation are what helps make a difference for his candidates and his clients!
He and his family are involved in their local church and enjoy volunteering their time to help in the community.