Restaurant Assistant Manager
422 E Main Ave, Bismarck, ND 58501 Bismarck, ND 58501 US
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Casual Theme- Top Notch Concept
Ambitious. Energetic. Engaging. If you bring these qualities to the table, you are the type of Assistant Restaurant Manager we are looking for! Apply Today for our location in Bismarck, ND. Our company now has over 10 years of experience under our belt in the hospitality industry. With over 13 locations we continue to grow and expand this amazing company and we are searching for an Assistant Manager to grow with us. We provide a remarkable place for you to further your career as an Assistant Restaurant Manager as you will lead a team who knows how to make things happen and execute at amazing levels. We firmly believe in going the extra mile to accommodate our guests. Don’t miss this fantastic career opportunity as an Assistant Restaurant Manager in Bismarck, ND with a company that offers the best, world-class training programs in the industry.
Title of Position: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Description: As an Assistant Restaurant Manager you will be expected to create an entertaining and exciting dining experience for our customers, a supportive and fun culture for employees, and financial success for your restaurant. Our Assistant Restaurant Manager will manage all aspects of management including marketing and human resources, as your restaurant meets the company’s standards of quality, service, and operational excellence. The Assistant Restaurant Manager will focus on the delivery of excellent customer service, direct and support team members and manage the restaurant’s profit and loss. The Assistant Restaurant Manager will also prepare employees schedules and ensure the restaurant is staffed during all shifts.
- Extremely Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Tremendously Passionate Culture
- An Environment where you can Express your Unique Talents and Skills
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree on honesty and integrity
- Open availability is a requirement for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Assistant Restaurant Manager
Apply Now- Assistant Restaurant Manager located in Bismarck, ND
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.