Restaurant Assistant Manager
208 E Main Ave #2, Bismarck, ND 58501 Bismarck, ND 58501
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Most Promising QSR Concept
Do you want to be part of an expanding company and concept? Our growing network of restaurants creates viable spaces for candidates to assume careers in various fields. If you are searching for a place to grow your Assistant Restaurant Manager career apply right away and grow with us! Apply Today for our location in Bismarck, ND. Inside our company, you can find no restraints on career growth for an ambitious Assistant Restaurant Manager. We will provide you support, rewards and help your career progress while assisting you to foster a lifestyle of development and ownership in your own restaurant. If you are looking for a career as an Assistant Restaurant Manager with tremendous growth potential in the Bismarck, ND area, Apply Today!
Title of Position: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Assistant Restaurant Manager will work directly under the General Manager to assist in overseeing all store operations including the FOH, BOH and all administrative and financial duties. The Assistant Restaurant Manager will be responsible for assisting in overseeing all operations from service excellence to delivering truly delicious dishes. The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be able to build a strong team through solid hands-on guidance in addition to building profit through advertising, marketing, and exceptional customer service. This person must have some understanding of P&L management as well as the ability to analyze financial documents. The Assistant Restaurant Manager will be expected to act as a positive role model at all times.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Work/Life Balance
- Open availability is a requirement for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the workplace and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- 3 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
Apply Now – Assistant Restaurant Manager located in Bismarck, ND
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.