Restaurant Assistant Manager
1100 3rd Ave W, Dickinson, ND 58601 Dickinson, ND 58601 US
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Casual Theme – Rapid Growth
Our Company is searching for an extremely motivated Assistant Restaurant Manager with impressive team building skills, and a tremendously positive and contagious attitude! If this sounds like your style as an Assistant Restaurant Manager, Apply Today for our location in Dickinson, ND. We are operating close to 200 restaurants and have continued to expand throughout several different states. With plenty of room to grow and numerous locations to choose from our Assistant Restaurant Manager will have the opportunity to develop their own career. You don't want to miss this exciting opportunity in Dickinson, ND Apply Today!
Title of Position: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Description: As an Assistant Restaurant Manager for our company you must demonstrate superb communication and customer service skills that are needed to connect with our loyal customer base and inspire a top-performing team. The person in this position will need to be an adaptable and customer-focused individual who thrives on a fairly chaotic work environment, can manage a multi-million dollar company and thrives on customer satisfaction. This person will guide their staff in the delivery of excellent guest experiences while directing and supporting them. Our Assistant Restaurant Manager must have a strong knowledge of P&L management and be able to control the costs of the restaurant.
- Excellent Salary
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance Packages Available
- Long / Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Attainable Quarterly Bonus Structure
- Open availability is a requirement for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- 3 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
Apply Now – Assistant Restaurant Manager located in Dickinson, ND
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.