Restaurant Assistant Manager
2 W Villard St, Dickinson, ND 58601 Dickinson, ND 58601 US
Our company is searching for an Assistant Restaurant Manager with high standards and extraordinary integrity. If you are the right Assistant Restaurant Manager for this position you will be able to build a strong team and lead effectively to a common goal. Don’t miss this opportunity, Apply Today for our location in Dickinson, ND. Our Company is an assortment of neighborhood restaurants with an appealing atmosphere. We believe that individuals thrive from human relationships and the connections are the fundamentals to our success, happiness, and quality of life. It’s our hope that by connecting with and delighting others it ignites something even more. If this sounds like the Assistant Restaurant Manager position you have been searching for with the type of company you can see yourself growing in, Apply Today for our location in Dickinson, ND.
Title of Position: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Description: As our Assistant Restaurant Manager you must share our core values to stand together and share knowledge helping each other succeed. The Assistant Restaurant Manager will have exceptional integrity and guide their team through examples to for the right things for the right reasons to achieve a common goal and maintain the trust of our guests. The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be able to carry out these visions while maintaining their administrative and financial obligations to the Company in an effective and efficient manner.
- Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
- Personal Training and Development Programs
- Unlimited Growth Potential
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should possess 3+ years of high volume restaurant management experience
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should have a passion for developing and mentoring people
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should have a track record for achieving financial results
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should have a high degree of honesty, integrity and guest orientated philosophy
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should have open availability
Apply Now- Assistant Restaurant Manager located in Dickinson, ND
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.