Restaurant Assistant Manager
442 Cherry St, Macon, GA 31201 Macon, GA 31201
Family Style – Unlimited Growth Potential
No Late Nights – Starting Salary $45K+
We are searching for an Assistant Manager to be a key support element to the General Manager. Would you like the opportunity to show off your natural leadership skills with a company that offers unlimited growth potential? If you would like to move forward in your career and can provide a positive, enthusiastic, and customer service oriented Management style this could be the career you’ve been looking for!! ? We take huge pride in our meni we serve and the hospitality that we give, and that is the reason our guest have made us such a successful and growing company. If you are an Assistant Manager already or a natural leader (looking to move up to a Manager position) that possesses positive and proper team spirit, good people handling techniques and a superlative work ethic we would like to learn more about you. Apply immediately in Macon, GA for consideration.
Title of Position: Assistant Manager
Job Description: A simple view of what an Assistant Manager position is all about; supplying support to the General Manager by directly supervising Shift Leaders and Team Members in the restaurant. A more indepth view of the Assistant Manager position is; being responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the restaurant in coordination with the General Manager. The Assistant Manager will work to keep the General Manager informed of staffing needs, as well as, overseeing the ongoing training of Shift Leaders and Team Members. As a Professional Assistant Manager the qualified applicant will have the ability to properly schedule shifts for optimum coverage. Track hours scheduled to eliminate overtime optimizing profits with labor cost control. An Assistant Manager works with the GM to optimize sales via superlative QSC, local marketing, merchandising and coordination through the Sirloin Stockade Operations and Training staff.
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Medical / Dental Insurance Options
- Job Training
- Unlimited Opportunity for Growth
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or 3 – 5 years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before customers, and/or personnel.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic math and algebra.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of spreadsheet, database, internet and inventory software and order processing systems.
Apply Now – Assistant Manager in Macon, GA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Tim Bishop, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Tim Bishop joins Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner. Tim has more than 25 years of restaurant operations experience. Most recently as an Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants, he ran restaurants spread across a 3 state territory. Tim has also worked for Walt Disney World as a Chef as well as time spent early in his restaurant career in catering for a country club.
Tim has a strong knowledge of the cities and states in which he recruits for and specializes in building strong relationships. Tim prides himself on being a good listener and getting to know and understand the needs of his clients as well as the candidates. When this happens, the recruiting process becomes a win-win scenario for everyone. Being a game changer and helping someone find their dream job is his goal! His work ethic and self-motivation are what helps make a difference for his candidates and his clients!
He and his family are involved in their local church and enjoy volunteering their time to help in the community.