Restaurant Assistant Manager
6065 Poplar Ave, Memphis, TN 38119 Memphis, TN 37501
Quick Service Restaurant
$30K - $40K
If you have experience leading a team and want to take the next step to running a business, then this Quick Service Restaurant is right for you. We are seeking Restaurant Manager Professionals who are career-minded, motivated with excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to build a team that works well together to increase profits, provide superior service, and have a passion for being the best in the business. If this sounds like the Restaurant Manager career you been looking for then we want to hear from you! If you are looking for a Restaurant Management career that gives back in the Memphis, TN area, apply today!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager would provide support to the General Manager during the daily operations, as well as, managing shifts to ensure company standards are maintained and also assist in the development, supervision and monitoring of all team members. The Restaurant Manager would perform operational activities such as inventory control, scheduling, sanitation, planning and maintaining stock and monitoring food supplies and would also communicate and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Competitive pay and excellent bonus opportunities
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Advancement Opportunity
- The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- Open availability is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 2 years' experience as a Restaurant Manager
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager located in Memphis, TN
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume today!!
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Julie Caruthers brings over 20 years of operational experience in the hospitality industry to her position as a recruiter. Julie has a diverse background with experience in high volume restaurants in both the BOH and FOH and has held the GM position with a number of high profile national brands.
Julie has a real passion for people and helping them make the right connections whether they are a candidate or a client. Julie’s experience allows her to communicate clearly and understand the needs of all parties involved in the application and selection process. She is a driven professional that sees the big picture and works tirelessly to help candidates and clients find the right match.