Restaurant Assistant Manager
101-153 South Broadway Street, Minot, ND 58703 Minot, ND 58703
We Are Searching For A Diligent Assistant Restaurant Manager With Extremely High Standards, Enthusiasm For Hospitality And Exemplary Team Building Skills. If This Sounds Like Your Style as an Assistant Manager, We Would Like To Learn More About You! The company estimates the development possibility of our concept in the United States to be more than 3,000 restaurants resulting in a demand for a qualified Assistant Restaurant Manager to oversee each location…that’s a lot of opportunities! If you would like to be the Assistant Restaurant Manager of an international leader of the industry and have the opportunity to build your own career, this may be the best opportunity to get started! Apply Today for our location in Minot, ND.
Title of Position – Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Description: We are searching an Assistant Restaurant Manager who is able to take decisive action, with strong leadership and dedication to our high standards in order to achieve excellent results. The Assistant Restaurant Manager will assist the General Manager and the Management Team in the overall operations of the restaurant. Duties will include but are not limited to staffing, scheduling, and training of new employees, maintaining food and labor cost according to company policy and assisting in administrative functions delegated by the General Manager. This position requires the Assistant Restaurant Manager to have talent for mentoring others and delivering exceptional service to our guests. If you have strong leadership and people skills and a passion for hospitality, we are serious about speaking with you about becoming a member of our Management team.
- Industry Competitive Salaries
- Lucrative Bonus Potential
- Full Benefits Including Medical/Dental/Life/Vision
- Paid Vacation
- Unlimited Career Growth Potential
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- Trust, honesty, integrity, and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial results
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Assistant Restaurant Manager must posses
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Assistant Restaurant Manager in a high volume environment
Apply Now-Assistant Restaurant Manager located in Minot, ND
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.