Restaurant Assistant Manager
181 Bank St, New London, CT 06320 New London, CT 06320 US
Restaurant Assistant Manager
Most Promising Fast-Casual Concept
Do you want to be part of an expanding company and concept? This Fast Casual Burger Joint will open up 70 new restaurants in less than 2 years and has recently created numerous positions for our top achievers above the General Manager ranks. We are in search for Restaurant Assistant Manager Professionals to be part of a growing concept expanding by leaps and bounds with our scratch-made burgers, handcrafted beers and hand-spun milkshakes. With over 200 Fast-Casual Restaurants in the United States and Canada, this fast growing company is striving to be the next leader in the Fast Casual Segment of the restaurant industry. We are very proud of the variety of awards recognizing our great food and customers’ satisfaction, and were recently named “America's Most Promising Company” by Forbes magazine in both 2011 & 2013. If you are looking for a Restaurant Management career with tremendous growth potential in the New London, CT area, apply today!
Title of Position: Restaurant Assistant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Assistant Manager would provide support to the General Manager during the daily operations, as well as, manage shifts to ensure company standards are maintained and assist in the development, supervision and monitoring of all team members. He/she would perform operational activities such as inventory control, scheduling, sanitation, planning and maintaining stock and monitoring food supplies and would communicate and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Outstanding Internal Promotion Structure
- Affordable Medical/Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Plans with company match
- 2 weeks of paid vacation each year
- 3-5 years managing a Fast-Casual Restaurant
- Able to successfully complete Food and Alcohol Safety Certification Programs
- Has a sense of urgency, thrives in a fast-paced environment and has guest focused mentality
- Ability to drive sales and guest service initiatives by motivating team members
- Understands Profit and Loss Reports, Food Cost, Inventory, Food Safety and Sanitation Requirement
- Ability to hire, train and develop team members
Apply Now-Restaurant Assistant Manager in New London, CT
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Rubert Nogales, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rubert Nogales is a Franchise Partner for Connecticut and Rhode Island restaurant division. Rubert brings with him over 20 years of restaurant operations experience. During his career, Rubert worked his way up from line cook to an Area Director. His passion for the industry and his desire to take his knowledge to a new level is what brought Rubert to Gecko. Over the years Rubert has prided himself on the relationships he has built with his employees and guests. Rubert's experience, integrity and work ethic guides him when matching up the perfect candidate with great companies.