Restaurant Assistant Manager
2600 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32806 Orlando, FL 32806 US
QSR – Unlimited Growth Potential
We are seeking a Professional Restaurant Manager with enthusiasm, excellent communication skills, and a proven track record of effective team building. If this sounds like your Restaurant Management style we would like to get to know you better!! Our Company is celebrating more than 70 years in the quick-service industry. If you are looking for an Assistant Manager career with a stable, established company that has enough room for you to grow and develop personally and professionally this may be the right opportunity for you!!! Apply Today in Orlando, FL.
Title of Position – Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager has complete responsibility for a million-dollar operation when they’re on duty, from supervising staff to ensuring happy customers and product quality. The Restaurant Manager work closely with the rest of the Management Team on strategic planning, staffing and marketing for their location. We believe in challenges and rewards. Hard work, a positive attitude, and solid Management skills will earn you a career with outstanding financial compensation, recognition, advancement opportunity, and benefits. We look for exceptional performers to grow with us.
- Holiday Pay and Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Care Plans
- Employee Meal Discount
- Management Training Programs
- 401(k) Savings/Investment Plan
- Customer Service: A friendly, relaxing demeanor, courteousness and quick service will help get repeat customers.
- Stamina: Long, busy days on your feet are the trademark of this job.
- Teamwork: Restaurant assistant managers are part of a team. You will be working with others to make a great dining experience. Being a team player is essential.
- Leadership Skills: The Restaurant Assistant Manager will have to keep employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions
Must have 2+ years of restaurant management experience
Apply Now- Restaurant Assistant Manager in Orlando, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Cathryn Keifer has over 12 years of experience in the food and beverage industry with 10 of those years in a management role. Her background ranges from upscale dining to fast casual and quick serve. Cathryn has worked every area from FOH to BOH, even catering sales and marketing. Customer service and people have always been her primary focus making Gecko Hospitality an ideal career. Gecko Hospitality has allowed Cathryn the opportunity to connect candidates with thriving companies that align with their career goals and be a part of improving their lives.