Restaurant Assistant Manager
1621 Nw St Lucie W Blvd, Port St. Lucie, FL 34986 Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986
Restaurant Assistant Manager
RANKING BEST IN SERVICE
Success Starts With You! We are looking for a Restaurant Assistant Manager with enthusiasm, passion and the desire to delight each team member they come in contact with. At this QSR Chain, we’re like family where we truly value and treat our all team members with respect. The work environment is stimulating, challenging, and fun! If you want to be the Restaurant Assistant Manager and work with an award-winning team with an impressive track record, then we want to hear from you! Founded in Ohio, this Atlanta based company includes more than 3,450 franchised and company owned restaurants in 48 states and four countries. This Quick Service Chain was selected as the national winner of the Restaurant Neighbor Award for all their efforts in the fight to end child hunger. This prestigious award honors restaurants that exhibit outstanding community service and involvement. If you are looking for a career as a Restaurant Assistant Manager that gives back in the Port St Lucie, FL area, Apply Today!
Title of Position: Restaurant Assistant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Assistant Manager maintains accountability for the efficient and profitable operation of the restaurant; the consistent delivery of customer service to all guests; the maintenance of restaurant quality; the leadership and development of team members; the creation and maintenance of an environment of trust, credibility, dignity and respect. The Restaurant Assistant Manager exercises independent judgment and sets the standard in the day-to-day performance of job duties. The Restaurant Assistant Manager must ensure that company policies and procedures are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner.
· Aggressive compensation
· Quarterly Bonus Potential
· On-going performance evaluations
· Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits
· Paid holidays and vacation
· 401(k) plan with company match
· The Restaurant Assistant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
· The Restaurant Assistant Manager must live by guest orientated philosophy and show honesty and integrity in all things
· A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Restaurant Assistant Manager
· The Restaurant Assistant Manager must be passionate about, and thrive on, the development and mentoring of others
· High volume experience of 3+ as a Restaurant Assistant Manager is a must for this position
Apply Now- Restaurant Assistant Manager located in Port St. Lucie, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Cathryn Keifer has over 12 years of experience in the food and beverage industry with 10 of those years in a management role. Her background ranges from upscale dining to fast casual and quick serve. Cathryn has worked every area from FOH to BOH, even catering sales and marketing. Customer service and people have always been her primary focus making Gecko Hospitality an ideal career. Gecko Hospitality has allowed Cathryn the opportunity to connect candidates with thriving companies that align with their career goals and be a part of improving their lives.