Restaurant Assistant Manager
702 E 8th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57103 Sioux Falls, SD 57103 US
Casual – Industry Leader
We are seeking for value-driven Assistant Restaurant Manager who is ready to make the decisions necessary to achieve excellent results! If you are ready to join a company with Unlimited Career Advancement Potential then you MUST apply immediately for our location on Sioux Falls, SD. If you are focused on great food and outstanding guest service, join a reputable leader in the restaurant industry! The company was founded on the principles of exceptional value and family fun. Don’t miss this great opportunity as Assistant Restaurant Manager, Apply Today for our location in Sioux Falls, SD.
Title of Position: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Description: Our Assistant Restaurant Manager will be an intricate part of Driving sales and profitability. The Assistant Restaurant Manager will include being part of selection process and training of top talent to build a high performing teams. Operational excellence is at the core of the Assistant Restaurant Manager function within the company. The Assistant Restaurant Manager must have strong leadership and people skills and a passion for the restaurant industry, we are interested in talking with you about becoming a member of our management team. If you have talent for mentoring others and providing excellent service to your guests, this may be the best opportunity to enhance your career!
- Medical Coverage
- Excellent Vacation Package
- Life Insurance
- Vision Discount Plan
- Quality of Life
- Disability Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Open availability is a requirement for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- 3 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
Apply Now-Assistant Restaurant Manager located in Sioux Falls, SD
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.