Restaurant Assistant Manager
4103 Cedar Drive, Tampa, FL 33620 Tampa, FL 33620 US
Casual Theme – Restaurant and Sports Pub
Our company is seeking a Professional Assistant Restaurant Manager who's enthusiastic, passionate and self- motivated. If this sounds like the type of Assistant Restaurant Manager you are, Apply Now for our location in Tampa, FL. If you would like to be the Assistant Restaurant Manager of an award- winning concept you have come to the right place.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity for our location in Tampa, FL.
Title of Position – Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Description:The Assistant Restaurant Manager will be overseeing the overall operations of the restaurant during assigned and designated periods. To maintain our high standards of customer service and profitability while strictly sticking with the policies and procedures. The ability to recruit, hire, train and continue on going employee development, additionally, creating performance based schedules through positive role modeling. The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be able to promptly and professionally take care of guest comments, communicating all employee issues / complaints to the restaurant’s Management Team. The Assistant Restaurant Manager will be required to complete on going Management in Training assignments as well as other assigned projects.
- Excellent Compensation
- Comprehensive Medical Package
- Paid Vacation
- Ongoing Career Training
- Open availability is a requirement for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- 2 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
Apply Now-Assistant Restaurant Manager located in Tampa, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Carrie takes pride in providing top notch service to clients through making them her top priority and building strong relationships. She has a proven record of hiring top talent to meet staffing goals and contributes to a company's success. Making the most of each day through organization and time management allows her to be a productive member to any team.
She enjoys time with her family and watching her kids play sports. In addition, she loves anything that involves being outdoors.