Restaurant Assistant Manager
Tupelo, MS 38103
This most loved restaurant in America is filled with wildly creative people, and right now we are looking for experienced Restaurant Assistant Manager Professionals to help excel and expand our business. If you are a Restaurant Assistant Manager who is a pioneer in the hospitality industry and not afraid to embrace your true career potential, then this may be the opportunity you’ve been searching for! Apply Today for our location in Laurel, MS. If you’re a Restaurant Assistant Manager with a kindred spirit and want to embrace your career potential in the Laurel, MS area, we are seeking a professional like you!
Title of Position: Restaurant Assistant Manager
Job Description: As a Restaurant Assistant Manager you will be managing the daily operations and responsible for training and supporting the staff and other management to ensure quality food in a clean, safe and efficient manner. As the Restaurant Assistant Manager you will be in charge of recruiting, hiring, training, motivating and coaching crew members and their retention. Our Restaurant Assistant Manager will prepare all necessary operational reports and develop appropriate action plans to resolve unfavorable financial and/or sales trends plus develop and implement a marketing plan.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- 401(K) / Retirement Benefits
- Growth Opportunities and Career Development
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- The Restaurant Assistant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree on honesty and integrity
- Open availability is a requirement for the Restaurant Assistant Manager
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Assistant Manager
- The Restaurant Assistant Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Restaurant Assistant Manager
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
After many years of success in the area of Administrative Law, and seeing the countless numbers of unemployed clients, Bill decided he could do something to change that scenario! His objective was to place himself into the hospitality industry, with a focus on assisting in the job markets.
“It has been the best decision I have ever made. It gives me great pleasure to be associated and recruiting for the best recruiting firm in the United States, Gecko Hospitality.” ~ Bill Moore
In his spare time Bill enjoys spending time with his family, reading and cooking.