Restaurant Assistant Manager
Vancouver, BC V5X 2V7
Assistant General Manager
Casual Dining – Friendly Service
$50K - $55K
We are searching for an Assistant General Manager with a respectful attitude, superior decision making expertise and the ability to develop a culture of confidence and enjoyment in caring for our guests while maintaining restaurant functions. Do you have the desire for future growth with our company? Apply to our location in Vancouver, BC. Our restaurant has been around for 85 years and we deliver the best quality of service with passion. We only serve food with the finest and freshest ingredients. Our restaurant is for anyone at any age! However, we do specialize being a kid-friendly restaurant with special kid meals and kid-friendly atmosphere. Our restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and take out! Our restaurant has a strong history and is arguably the most enduring, most successful restaurant chain in North America. We only hire the best, train the best, and expect the best from our staff. Apply now for our location in Vancouver, BC to be our Assistant General Manager.
Title of Position- Assistant General Manager
Job Responsibilities: The Assistant General Manager is in charge of the management of the restaurants daily operations. Our Assistant General Manager is also responsible assisting in the preparation of operational budgets, achieving sales and profit levels, ensure food quality, guest service and satisfaction. The Assistant General Manager provides motivation and direction to the staff, ensuring execution of all positions, responsibilities and tasks in order to provide our guests with a remarkable experience and quality product. As a member of the management team you will lead by example and coach our team to protect the brand by maintaining a sanitary, safe, respectful and quality work environment while successfully managing operational costs. Our Assistant General Manager will also work closely with the General Manager to maintain a sufficient amount of well- trained productive employees by assisting in team development and performance management.
- Competitive Salary
- Career Growth Potential
- Excellent benefits
- A Culture that Promotes a Fun, High Energy Work Environment
- And Many More!
- The Assistant General Manager should possess 3+ years of high volume restaurant management experience
- The Assistant General Manager should have excellent comprehension of restaurant operational controls and financial statements
- The Assistant General Manager should have a proven track record of achieving financial results
- A high degree of honesty, integrity and guest orientated philosophy is a must for the Assistant General Manager
- The Assistant General Manager should have excellent management skills (organized, able to set priorities, plan, make decisions) and leadership skills (demonstrated ability to cause constructive change, people motivator, great communicator, role model, delegator)
Apply Now-Assistant General Manager located in Vancouver, BC.
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Danica Bennett has worked in the restaurant industry for 18 years. She started working full time at a young age and quickly fell in love with the industry. She considers herself extremely lucky to have been recruiting within the food service industry since 2010 and looks forward to meeting new people every day.
Danica supports Greg Bozek and Tim Stanton in British Columbia, Alberta and Upstate New York.