Restaurant Assistant Manager
Vancouver, BC V5X 2V7
Assistant General Manager - Casual Full Service Canadian Favorite
Tremendous Growth Potential to move into a General Manager role withing 6-12 months!
$50K - $55K salary + bonus program & comprehensive benefits
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada with a permanent residence will not be considered.
One of Western Canada's most popular family friendly dining destinations is looking for a driven, personable, positive, Restaurant Management professional craving for a tremendous growth opportunity. We have a passion for using fresh, quality, local ingredients. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, take-out and late night snacks. We've been honored to serve families throughout British Columbia and Alberta for over 85 years with our 60+ locations. If you believe you have what it takes to be an Assistant General Manager and looking for an opportunity to become a General Manager in 6-12 months, please APPLY NOW for our available position in Vancouver, British Columbia (Greater Vancouver/Lower Mainland Area).
- Minimum 2 years previous management experience in hospitality/restaurant industry
- Comprehensive understanding or operational controls and financial statements
- Proven track record of training/developing a cohesive team
- Exceptional management, leadership and customer service skills
- Ability to motivate your co-workers and be a positive role model
- High value of integrity, possess a winning attitude and commitment to continuous learning and growth professionally
As the Assistant General Manager you will be the General Manager’s “right hand” in helping to run the day-to-day operations, maintaining the integrity of our brand, financial management, ensuring the store meets budget, controlling costs goals, assisting with staff training/development, maintaining positive guest relations, creating a positive work environment, amongst a variety of other daily responsibilities.
- Employee Development
- Guest Services
- Financial Planning
- Maintaining Brand Standards
- Employee Relations
- Marketing & Promotions
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Potential
- Extended Health, Dental & Life Insurance
- Execellent training & development programs
- Great Growth Potential with ability to move into a General Manager role within 6-12 months
- Positive Work Environment, family friendly atmosphere
If our Assistant General Manager position seems like a good fit for you then Apply Now - for the opportunity located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (Lower Mainland).
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Danica Bennett has worked in the restaurant industry for 18 years. She started working full time at a young age and quickly fell in love with the industry. She considers herself extremely lucky to have been recruiting within the food service industry since 2010 and looks forward to meeting new people every day.
Danica supports Greg Bozek and Tim Stanton in British Columbia, Alberta and Upstate New York.